Hey guys today I'll be making two cards. One with a watercolour Smooshing Technique. And the other is a simple washi tape card.
I'll be entering this in the following challenges :
1. Color Throwdown Challenge #390 - http://colorthrowdown.blogspot.in/2016/04/color-throwdown-390.html
For this challenge, i had to use three colours : Navy Blue, Yellow and White
2. Peek-a-boo Challenge #5 - http://peek-a-boodesigns.blogspot.in/2016/04/challenge-5-use-atleast-one-same-stamp.html
2. Peek-a-boo Challenge #5 - http://peek-a-boodesigns.blogspot.in/2016/04/challenge-5-use-atleast-one-same-stamp.html
For this challenge, i had to use atleast one stamp on two cards.
Materials Required
One 4 1/2 X 5 inches cardstock
One 3 X 4 1/2 inches cardstock
Some distress inks. I used chipped sapphire and Mustard Seed.
Some sentiment stamp and a design stamp.
A piece of acetate or plastic
Washi tapes
Method
1. Rub the light distress ink on a piece of acetate. Spray some water on it. 'Smooth' it on the larger card stock. Do the same with the darker colour.
2. Once dry. Put some coordinating washi tape. And add the sentiment and other stamps and embellishments.
3. For the smaller card, add strips of washi tapes. Then add the same set of stamps.
I hope you like this. See you soon :)









I'm a big fan of the smooshing technique and your background turned out great! Thanks for joining us this week at Color Throwdown!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Wanda :)
DeletePretty Cards ..liked the smooshed background !!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing your beautiful projects with us @ Peek-a-Boo Designs !! DT**
Thank you, Shalu :)
DeletePretty cards :)
ReplyDeleteThank you, Karthika :)
Delete