Hey guys!!! Today I'll be making a super easy thank you card using washi tapes.
I'll be entering this in the Color Throwdown Challenge #388 - http://colorthrowdown.blogspot.in/2016/04/color-throwdown-388.html
For this challenge I had to use four colours : yellow, purple, white and green.
Materials Required
- A piece of card stock measuring 4 X 11 inches. Fold it in half to make a top-folding card.
- Washi tapes. I used three to match the colours of the challenge.
- Some yarn for embellishment
- Adhesive pearls Sentiment stamp.
- I used a thank you stamp
Method
1. Stick the washi tapes horizontally on a scrap piece of paper.
2. Cut this is different sized panels.
3. Stick these panels on the card stock as you please.
4. Tie the yarn on the card.
5. Stamp the sentiment.
6. Add the adhesive pearls.
Super easy, isn't it? Hope you like this. See you soon :)







What a fun and creative use of washi tape! Love it! Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Lori :)
Delete