Wednesday, 6 April 2016

Leaf Stamp Card

I am back with another clean and simple card, people. It is a lot of fun, to think of ways to pull back and use as little of your supplies as possible :).

 I'll be entering this in the CASology Challenge #192 with a cue word : Sprout. http://casology.blogspot.in/2016/04/week-192-sprout.html


Materials Required
  • One light gold card stock measuring 4 X 5 3/4 inches . Fold in half to make a top-folding card.
  • One leaf stamp. 
  • Green distress ink. I used mowed lawn.
  • Foam tape
  • A piece of white card stock measuring 2 X 5 1/4 inches

Method
1.Stamp the leaf on the front side of the card stock. Let it dry if it's a glossy card like the one I used.
2.Take the white piece of card stock and write/stamp your sentiment on it. Cut a flag shape at the bottom of the card. 
3. Stick this piece on the main card stock with foam tape to give it some dimension. 
4. Stick any embellishment you want, since I was going the CAS way I just used some cocktail punch cut out and mini adhesive pearls.






Easy peasy. I hope you liked this. Have a sunny day :)

8 comments:

  1. Pretty background stamping. Thank you for joining us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful CAS design and sweet friendship card. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete