Monday, 4 April 2016

Circle card

Hey guys!!! Today I'll be making a different card. A circle shaped card. Such cards have been popular for quite a while now. So I thought I would try my hand at it. It was quite a challenge as I have no circular punches and had to use a rounder and fuzzy cut the shapes. I will entering it in the following challenges :


2. Unstampabelles Challenge #56 - http://unstampabelleschallenges.blogspot.in/2016/04/time-for-april-challenge-56-florafauna.html

For this challenge i had to include some flora and fauna in my card and some texture to my card.i add the texture using a cardstock that is made out of pre-embossed paper (the white one).

Materials Required
  • One white card stock to be cut into a side folding 3 inch circle card
  • Three pattern papers
  • One rounder or three circle punches (3", 2" and 1 1/2")
  • Some embellishments

Method
1. Draw a three inch circle on a folded white card stock. Make sure that one side is joining do and you don't ship of the circle entirely.
2. Cut the three pattern papers into 3, 2 and 1 1/2 inch circles.
3. Paste all three pattern circles on top of the cardstock.
4. Stick all the embellishments as you please. 
5. Add a sentiment. I used a die-cut sentiment that says 'warm wishes'.






I hope you try this tutorial. Let me know if you do. Have a Sunny day :)

3 comments:

  1. Amazing - lots of colour and texture too. Thanks for sharing this with us at Unstampabelles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty work. Good luck and Thanks for joining us at Unstampabelles

    ReplyDelete