So, it's raining clean and simple cards ;).
I'll be entering this in the following challenges
1. AAA Cards Game #61 - http://aaacards.blogspot.in/2016/03/game-61-stencilling.html
For this challenge, I had to use a stencil in my project.
2. CAS on Sunday Challenge #80 - http://cleanandsimpleonsunday.blogspot.in/2016/04/challenge-80-flowers.html
For this challenge, I had to use flowers in the projects.
3. Less is More Colour Challenge #270 - http://simplylessismoore.blogspot.in/2016/04/colour-challenge-270.html
For this challenge, I had to use white space (not white) in my card.
Materials Required
- A piece of card stock measuring 4 X 11 inches. Fold in half to make a top folding card.
- A strip of white card stock 1 3/4 X 5 1/8 inches
- Distress inks. I used Festive Berries, Mustard Seed and Mowed Lawn.
- A flower stencil
- A small piece of vellum to stamp your sentiment on. I chose the word family. Some blending tools. I used circular ones from Ranger.
- Some rhinestone adhesive.
Method
1. Score the card to make a top-folding card measuring 4 X 5 1/2 inches.
2. Take the piece of white card and stick the stencil. Apply the inks using the blending tools.
3. Stick this card stock on one side of the glossy card using a double-sided tape.
4. Stamp the sentiment to the piece of vellum and add to your card.
5. Add some adhesive rhinestones for embellishment.







Loving your metallic card base !! Super card and I have become your latest blog follower !
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, Sid. I appreciate it a lot :D
DeleteThis is so cheerful and such a fab colour! Really eye catching, and I love the layered panel :)
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, Esther :)
DeleteThe colours are so striking, love the vellum panel too. Beautiful card.
ReplyDeleteLiz - LIM Guest Designer xx
Thank you so much, Liz :)
Deletevibrant, classy and striking and great to see you've linked up at LIM and AAA Cards this week. Thanks so much. Sarah
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, Sarah :)
DeleteLove your warm, vibrant colour choices here. Great stencilling too.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing with us.
Anita x
Less is More
Thank you so much, Anita :)
DeleteThe card stock you used is striking. Thanks for sharing at CAS on Sunday!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, Susan :)
DeleteSorry for my late visit this week, but time just ran away from me!
ReplyDeleteThis is super, I love the touch of vellum!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"
Thank you so much, Chrissie. Lovely and encouraging comments like these are welcome anytime :D
DeleteWonderful colours - bright and cheerful, what a great card. Thanks for sharing with us at AAA cards!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, Jenny :)
ReplyDelete