Tuesday, 3 May 2016

CAS Shaker Card

Helloo my crafty friends. Today I'll be making a CAS shaker card using scraps of pattern papers. 


I'll be entering this in the following challenges :
For this challenge, i had to use strips of pattern papers in my project.

2. AAA Cards Challenge #63 - http://aaacards.blogspot.in/2016/04/game-63-cas-shaker.html
For this challenge, i had to add a shaker element to my project.

Materials Required 
  • A white card stock measuring 4 X 5 1/4 inches when folding into a top-folding card.
  • Foam tape and a piece of acetate measuring 4 X 2 1/2 inches
  • Scraps of pattern papers
  • Sequins 
  • A sentiment stamp and an ink pad matching your pattern papers

Method
1. Stick the pattern paper pieces on the card stock using glue or double-sided tape.
2. Add the foam tape making a frame around the pattern papers.
3. Fill this frame with sequins.
4. Remove the backing from the foam tape and stick the piece of acetate.
5. Add washi tape around the foam frame.
6. Stamp the sentiment. I used congratulations stamp from We R Memory Keepers.
7. Add any other embellishments you want. I used a silver thread and some rhinestones.



I hope liked this. See you soon :)

13 comments:

  1. A fun and pretty shaker with great use of your design paper scraps. Thanks for playing along at Less is More and AAA Cards this week. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of your scraps and a fab tutorial too.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab idea for the LIM challenge! I love your choice of patterned papers, so pretty. The silver thread is a great finishing touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shaker and you did a great job on the tutorial. Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just love shaker cards... a great way to use your papers too!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. very pretty shaker card, thanks for joining us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete