Helllooooo!!! Today I'll be making a simple and bright birthday card.
I'll be entering this in the City Crafter Challenge Case Me If You Can - http://citycrafter.blogspot.in/2016/04/we-are-six.html
For this challenge, I had to case one of the DesignTeam's cards. I chose Case#2.
I was inspired by the polka dot background and instead of the green frame I made a Polaroid-like tag :)
I was inspired by the polka dot background and instead of the green frame I made a Polaroid-like tag :)
Image
Materials Required
- One thick cardstock measuring 4 X 10 1/2 inches. Folded in half to make a top-folding card measuring 4 X 5 1/4 inches.
- A piece of pattern paper measuring 4 X 5 1/4 inches
- One white card stock measuring 2 1/2 X 4 inches. Cut it in such a way that it looks like a Polaroid.
- Another piece of white card stock to make the backing of the Polaroid
- A piece of acetate
- Washi tapes, adhesive pearls and rhinestones
- Baker's twine and an eyelet
Method
1. Stick the pattern paper to the cardstock.
2. Take the plain piece of white card stock and stick/stamp your sentiment on it. I chose a gold happy birthday sticker.
3. I also added a cupcake and adhesive rhinestones to this.
4. Stick the Polaroid piece of white cardstock to it.
5. Add some washi tapes as embellishments. A chose a orange skinny washi tape and a confetti washi tape. Add an eyelet and some baker's twine.
6. Stick this Polaroid on the main cardstock.
I hope liked this. Have a Sunny day :)








What a lovely take on Kirsty's card!! Thank you so much for playing along at CCCB!!
ReplyDeleteLove this happy- looking card and the use of acetate is a lovely twist. Thanks for joining in at City Crafter. Marina DT
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, Marina :)
DeleteFun shaker card! Love the cupcake and all the polka dots!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, Maria :)
DeleteA beautiful CASE! A lovely way to case a Christmas card into a birthday card. Thanks so much for joining our anniversary challenge at CCCB!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, Stella :)
DeleteLovely work, thanks for sharing with us at CCCB!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, Kirsty :)
Delete