Thursday, 21 April 2016

Origami Butterfly Card

Hey guys!!! Today I'll be making a clean and simple card with a little origami butterfly.


I'll be entering this in the following challenges :

For this challenge I had to choose the elements from any row or column. I chose column three (floral (washi tape),  something shiny (silver satin ribbon) and a button).

For this challenge, I had to make a clean and simple projects with a butterfly.

Materials Required
  • A card stock measuring 4 X 5 1/2 inches when folded into a top-folding card
  • A small origami paper to make a butterfly
  • A sentiment stamp and a black ink pad. I chose the sentiment thank you
  • A silver satin ribbon to make a bow
  • A button
  • A floral fabric washi tape
Method
1. Stick the floral washi tape on the card. Then attach the bow on it. 
2. Stick the origami butterfly on it.
3. Stamp the sentiment on it.
4. Lastly, add the button







Easy peasy. I hope you liked it. See you soon. Have a happy day.

6 comments:

  1. What a pretty little origami butterfly and the washi tape is so pretty! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very beautiful!
    Thanks for sharing the making process... and taking part in our CAS challenge at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, Hannelie :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Pretty butterfly and colours. Thank you for joining us at CAS on Sunday. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete