Helloo guys!! Today I'll be making a simple card that can accompany a gift.
For this challenge I had to use three stamps in my project. I used these three stamps. The circle line stamp from Friskars, the bird stamp from We R Memory Keepers and the gift sentiment stamp from Avery Elle : Simply Tags.
I'll be entering this in the following challenges :
1. Less Is More Challenge #272 - http://simplylessismoore.blogspot.in/2016/04/challenge-272.html
For this challenge I had to use three stamps in my project. I used these three stamps. The circle line stamp from Friskars, the bird stamp from We R Memory Keepers and the gift sentiment stamp from Avery Elle : Simply Tags.
2. Color Throwdown Challenge #389 - http://colorthrowdown.blogspot.in/2016/04/color-throwdown-389.html
For this challenge j had to use three colours : green, pink and orange.
Materials Required
- A white card stock measuring 3 1/2 X 5 inches
- A piece of vellum measuring 2 X 4 7/8 inches
- Sketch pens. I used four colours : green, pink, orange and black
- Black and green ink pads
- Three types of stamp
- A white piece of yarn
Method
1. Take the piece of vellum and stamp the circle line stamp on it.
2. Fill the circles in with sketch pens.
3. Stick this piece of vellum on the card stock.
4. Stamp the bird stamp with black in the white space. Then stamp the gift sentiment with green ink pad. Connect the two by making lines using a black pen.
5. Lastly, tie a yarn at the top of the card.
I hope you liked this card. See you soon :D








I like how you incorporated the vellum. Nice job! Thanks for sharing at Less is More!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, Susan :)
DeleteSuch fab coloured circles! They really catch the eye and look so cheerful. I also love the textured cardstock which is so distinctive.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, Esther :)
DeleteThis is really sweet... nice to see a pic of the stamps you used too!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"
Thank you so much, Chrissie :)
DeleteSuper CAS and striking card.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for playing along at Less is More
Sarah
Thank you, Sarah :)
DeleteLoving those coloured dots and your textured card base adds great interest.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing with us.
Anita x
Less is More
Love the border and that sweet bird anchoring the sentiment! So glad you joined us at CTD!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Vickie :D
DeleteFab and beautiful card !!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Sid :)
Delete