Helloo!!! Today I'll be making a watercolor card for a friend.
I'll be entering this in Make My Monday Challenge Blog- http://mmmchallengeblog.blogspot.in/2016/04/watercolor.html
Materials Required
- A cardstock measuring 4 X 5 inches
- Water colour paper
- Watercolours and some salt
- A piece of yarn and some black quilling strips
Method
1. Use watercolours to colour the white paper.
2 Sprinkle some salt on it before it dries. This gives a nice texture to the paper.
3. After the colour dries remove the excess salt.
4. Cut the watercolour paper into strips.
5. Stamp on these water colour strips. I used lime, chilli and best friends stamps.
6. Stick this to the cardstock using foam tape.
7. Stick some quilling strips to hide any jagged edges.
8. Tie a yarn on top of the card to complete the look.
I hope you liked this. See you soon. :D








Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday, good luck!!! Amy DT
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, Amy :)
DeleteLove these colours. Thanks for joining us at MMM.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, Marina :)
Delete