Hey guys!!! Today I'll be making an all occasion card with pattern papers.
I'll be entering this in the following challenges
1. Just Add Ink Challenge #307 - http://just-add-ink.blogspot.in/2016/04/just-add-ink-307-colour.html
Fot this challenge i had to use a colour combination of gray and yellow in my project.
2. AAA Cards Game #62 - http://aaacards.blogspot.in/2016/04/game-62-anything-goes.html
2. AAA Cards Game #62 - http://aaacards.blogspot.in/2016/04/game-62-anything-goes.html
Materials Required
A piece of beige card stock measuring 8 1/2 X 4 inches. Score it in half to make a top folding card measuring 4 1/4 X 4 inches
A piece of white card stock measuring 3 3/4 X 4 inches
Two pieces of pattern paper. One measuring 1 X 4 inches and the other measuring 2 X 4 inches.
One sentiment stamp and black ink pad
Yellow washi tapes and a wooden button
Method
1. Cover the white cardstock with the gray pieces of pattern paper.
2. Add washi tapes on it too.
3. Stamp the sentiment on a white scrap cardstock with black ink pad.
4. Stick this on the card.
5. Lastly, add the button on it.
6. Stick this panel on the beige cardstock.
I hope liked this card. Thank you so much for stopping by. Have a Sunny day. :)








Lovely subtle colour combo makes for a very soothing card. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, Jane :)
DeleteThis is so pretty! I love your choices of patterned paper - they compliment each other beautifully and the texture on your sentiment banner is a lovely touch too. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week :-)
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, Jan :)
DeleteWhat a lovely paper selection and perfect for Just Add Ink...Great card! Thanks for joining us this week.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, Nikki :)
Deletenice pattern combining & I love that you used washi to attach the pieces. Great effect. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink this week.
ReplyDeleteDi :)
Thank you, Di :)
Delete