Hey crafty friends!!! I have been thinking of starting a daily journal for any quotes that I like and also to try my hand at scrap booking. Also, I need to practice calligraphy and what is better than writing inspirations quotes :). This is the first page in my handmade journal.
I'll be entering this in the following challenges :
1. Color Throwdown Challenge #387 - http://colorthrowdown.blogspot.in/2016/04/color-throwdown-387.html
For this challenge I had to incorporate four colours in my project - light Aqua, yellow, orange and red.
2. Lulupu Challenge #60 - http://lulupu.blogspot.in/2016/04/challenge-60-inspired-by-moodboard.html
I was inspired by the circles, the colour squares and the leaves. Also, the washi tape I used reminds me of confetti :)
This was a very organic project and I don't really have a tutorial for it. I just played around with the elements and their placement until I liked the way they looked. Try your hand at it. It's a lot of fun :D. Have a Sunny day.










Lovely sentiment! Such a colorful card! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Lulupu this month! :)
ReplyDeleteSuchi - DTxx
Thank you, Suchi :D
Delete