So, to make sure that I get into the reading zone as much as possible, I am creating this small reading area in my room. This blog post is part 1 of it. A very simple DIY plank to hang near your reading area.
Materials Required
Materials Required
- A wooden plank
- Black paint
- Coir or thread to tie the plank
- A drill to drill holes in plank
Method
1. Drill two holes on each side of the plank.
2. Paint the wooden plank black. Let it dry.
3. Write out any word that will inspire you, I chose READ.
4. Stick the pearl stickers on the alphabets.
5. Paint over the extra pencil marks.
6. Wind the coir through the two holes one can side and tie it wherever you like.
Simple right? I hope you liked this mini DIY. More DIYs will be added to the reading corner in this month. Have a sunny day. :D



No comments:
Post a Comment