2016, I hope, is a year filled with travel. Whether short or long. Local or abroad. I hope i have tons of travelling experiences to document. And what better way to prepare for this than make a traveller's notebook ;). So for all you like-minded people who love to write, paint, craft and document, I present to you my traveller's notebook.
These are fabric covered 50 page notebooks with a dashboard and pocket for your journaling art storage. The note book is held together with an elastic clasp.
The laminated dashboard. You can stick small stacks of sticky notes on these.
The pocket at the back. You can store your cards, papers and washi tapes in these.
I am pricing these at Rs.250 + delivery charges (Rs. 50 inside Mumbai and Rs.100 anywhere else in India). Please comment or email me if interested. Thank you so much for stopping by.
Have a sunny day.





No comments:
Post a Comment