Wednesday, 11 May 2016

For the Cool Friend - Creative Moments Challenge #93

Helllooooo!!! Time for another Creative Moments Challenge. This time I have created a simple card for a for friend who is uber cool ;). The optional theme this time was black and white with one colour. Please hop on over to the Creative Moments blog and check out other amazing projects by the DT there. http://carabbiemomentsofcraft.blogspot.in/


I'll be entering this in the following competitions.

Materials Required 
  • A white card stock measuring One digi-stamp. I used Bloobell's Zen.
  • One small piece of blue card stock 
  • Another piece of white card stock slightly smaller than the blue one
  • Some rhinestones and a tiny Google eye.
Method
1. Print the image on your card stock.
2. Colour in the image with colour pencils/watercolours/pens etc.
3. Add the Google eye and some rhinestones.
4. Write the sentiment on the White card stock and stick it on the blue card stock.
5. Add this to the main card.





I hope you liked this. See you soon. 

3 comments:

  1. Cool card - I love that you gave her pants stripes!
    Hugs your DT Teamie Angiexxx

    ReplyDelete