Thursday, 5 May 2016

Girly Candy Box

Hey guys!!! Today I'll be making a gift box that is perfect for gifting candies or sweet treats.


I'll be entering this is in the following challenges
For this challenge, i had to make a girly project.

2. Make My Monday Challenge - http://mmmchallengeblog.blogspot.in/2016/05/party-paraphernalia.html
For this challenge, i had to include party elements in my project. I included a balloon and a cupcake.

3. Color Throwndown Challenge #391 - http://colorthrowdown.blogspot.in/2016/05/color-throwdown-391.html
For this challenge, i had to use four colours in my project : Pink, Light Blue, Orange and Peach.

Materials Required
  • One piece of pattern paper 8 X 8 inches. Cut on side to 6 1/2 inches.
  • One piece of vellum big enough to cover the window that you create in the box.
  • Scoring board
  • Washi tapes. I used one peach fabric tape and orange, light blue and pink skinny washi tapes.
  • Glitter foam balloon

Method
1. Score the pattern paper on the long side (8 inches) at 1 1/2, 6 and 7 1/2 inches.
2. Score on the short side (6 1/2 inches) at 1 1/2, 3,  4 1/2 and 6 inches.
3. Cut the paper as shown (see pic)
4. Cute the window in one of the panels. Stick the vellum on the inside.
5. Fold the score lines and apply glue on the skinny flap.
6. Assemble the box.
7. Decorate with washi tapes and glitter foam balloons.









I hope you liked this :)

6 comments:

  1. Nice sweet project to fill up with even more sweets! Thanks for participating in our challenge at Love To Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really gorgeous creation and thanks so much for sharing it with us at Make My Monday.
    Hope to see you again.
    Fliss DT x

    ReplyDelete