Wednesday, 21 October 2015

Earring Gift Box

Hey guys! Welcome back. Today, I'll be making a gift box for earrings. I am sure a lot of you will be gifting earrings to friends and family during Diwali, Christmas, New Year, etc. So here is a simple gift box that could store most earrings.


Materials Required
  • Card paper measuring 5 X 9 inches
  • Panels ; one measuring 2 3/4 X 2 3/4 inches, four measuring 3/4 X 2 3/4 inches
  • A stamp, stamp pad and scissors



Method
  1. Score the long side of the card paper at 1, 4, 5 and 8 inches.
  2. Score the short side at 1 and 4 inches.
  3. Fold the score lines and cut the paper as shown in the pictures.
  4. Apply glue on the outside of all the small flaps (see picture).
  5. Join the flaps as shown.
  6. Stick the panels to the lid of the box.






I made a blue one as well



Your box is ready. 

No comments:

Post a Comment