Monday, 19 October 2015

Diwali Lights DIY

Alright. So Diwali will be here in less than a month. Whaaaaat?
I had a ton of things planned for Diwali. Changes that I wanted to make in our room and if I plan to do them all, then I need to move at warp speed.

First things first. Lights. A super simple DIY using your regular fairy lights. 

Materials required
  • Fairy lights 
  • Ping pong balls 
  • Something to pierce holes in the ping pong balls. I used this tool that my father got for me. It is used to break tiles. 
  • A candle

Method
  1. Heat your piercer using a candle. 
  2. Pierce holes in the ping pong balls. Make sure it's the right size. Too small and the fairy light bulbs won't go in. Too big, the ping pong balls won't stay. Also be super gentle not to dent them. You can cover all the bulbs. I covered every alternate bulb.




This is what it looks like in the day.
Pretty neat right? Please leave a comment :D

No comments:

Post a Comment