The festive season is here people. It's official. In the next couple of months, I will be blogging about everything festival related. Gifts, home decor, gift wrapping, outfits. Ooooo and food. Sweets (drools).
Today, I'll be making a gift box out of card paper for a pretty little bracelet. You don't need a scoring board for this. I will be gifting this to one of my cousins.
Materials required
- Card paper 21 X 17.5 cm
- Scissors
- A pen
- A scale and a scoring tool.
Method
- Score the card paper on the long side (21 cms) at 2.5, 10, 12.5 and 20 cms.
- Score on the short side (17.5 cms) at 2.5, 5, 12.5 and 15 cms.
- Fold the score lines.
- Cut the paper as shown. Put glue on the far right flap and join folds as shown.
- To embellish add two panels of size 5.7 X 5.7 cms and four panels of 5.7 X 2 cms.










No comments:
Post a Comment