Thursday, 10 November 2016

Festive Tag

Hey guys!!! Yesterday I made gift tag to go with books. These can also work as bookmarks for the receiver of the book. I have created this for Creative Moments Challenge #106. Please check it our blog and enter the challenge. http://carabbiemomentsofcraft.blogspot.in/2016/11/challenge-106.html





Materials Required 

One wood veneer tag. I got mine from the hobby ideas store.

One quote image. I was given one generously by 

Some gold embossing powder and versa mark.

Some firework stamp. Used one by Hero Arts.

Some gold cardstock and white cardstock cut exactly in the shape of the wood veneer tag.

Some gold and red adhesive rhinestones and pearls.

Some different types of red ribbons

Washi tapes



Method

  1. Stamp the fireworks on the white card stock using versamark. Now pour some gold embossing powder on it.
  2. Remove the excess and heat set it.
  3. Stick this on the wood veneer. 
  4. Take the gold card stock and stick the image on it. Colour the image red before.
  5. Now add some washi tapes. I added one skinny orange tape and one gold polka dot washi tape.
  6. Punch a hold through the top of the gold cardstock and attach it to wood veneer using some nice ribbons.



I hope you liked this. See you soon. And please take part in our ongoing challenge at Creative Moments. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment