Friday, 21 October 2016

Bug Card

Hey guys!!! Today I'll be making a CAS card. I'll be entering this in the following challenges:


  1. Less is More challenge #298 -http://simplylessismoore.blogspot.in/2016/10/challenge-298-theme.html  . For this challenge I had to use some bugs or spiders in my project. I chose dragonflies and butterflies.
  2. AAA Card Challenge #75 - link. http://aaacards.blogspot.in/2016/10/cas-game-75-photo-inspiration.html . For this challenge I had to take inspiration from the following photo.


Materials Required 

One white card stock measuring 

A bug stencil. I chose one with dragon flies

An assortment of distress inks. I chose mustard seed, peacock feathers, ,owed lawn, and . Also, a fuchsia dye ink from Craft Smart and an orange ink from Itsy Bitsy.

Some butterfly stickers

Some rhinestone stickers 


Method

  1. Attach the stencil to the cardstock with washi tapes.
  2. Mask off the central,region with some post-it notes
  3. Apple different inks through using a blending tool.
  4. Stick the stickers and rhinestones as you please
  5. Write/ stamp your sentiment in the central blank space




I hope liked this. See you soon. Have a sunny day. :)

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic humour in the sentiment, and I love the cheerful colour scheme and softly inked shapes! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Less is More :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all those colourful dragonflies, great use of the inspiration photo. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete