Saturday, 12 November 2016

Mandala Card

Hello my crafty friends, today I'll be making a Mandala card. This is my first attempt at making a mandala.


I'll be entering this in the Color Throwdown Challenge #418- http://colorthrowdown.blogspot.in/2016/11/color-throwdown-countdown-418.html


Materials Required

One piece of white card stock to draw your mandala 

A compass and pencil

Sketch pens. I used four colors: red, orange, pink and peacock blue.

A ruler/scale

An off white piece of cardstock measuring 4.5 x 5 inches

Alpha stickers and some yarn to tie on top of the card


Method 

  1. Draw a concentric circles using a compass on a white cardstock.
  2. Now draw the design you want. Go with the flow. 
  3. Colour in with sketch pens.
  4. Attach this to your off white card stock
  5. Embellish with some adhesive alpha stickers and some yarn






I hope you liked this. See you soon. Have a sunny day. 


2 comments:

  1. Great job on your mandala! Thanks so much for joining us at the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete