Hello my crafty friends. Today I'll be making a festive looking thank you card.
I'll be entering this in the following challenges :
- Less is More Challenge #301 - http://simplylessismoore.blogspot.in/2016/11/challenge-301-colour.html For this challenge I had to incorporate gold and purple in my project.
- AAA Challenge #77 - http://aaacards.blogspot.in/2016/11/cas-game-77-thanksthanksgiving.html For this challenge I had to use the word thanks in my project.
Materials Required
A purple shiny card stock measuring
Some gold car stock measuring
Gold embossing powder and Versamark
A nice border punch. You could also use a shape punch and use it repeatedly to create a border, like I did.
A thank you stamp. I used one by We R Memory Keepers
Some gold yarn and a couple gold and purple rhinestones.
Method
- Punch the front portion of the card as shown.
- Stamp the sentiment. I chose thank you.
- Pour gold embossing powder on it. Remove the excess and heat set it.
- Take the gold piece of cardstock and stick it on the inside of the card.
- Embellish with some rhinestone and a piece of gold yarn.
I hope you liked this. See you soon. Have a sunny day. :)







A delightfully fun, crisp and CAS design here and wonderful use of the purple and gold colour combo. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Less is More and AAA Cards this week. Sarah x
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, Sarah :)
ReplyDeletei love the gold insert on the purple card.. you know how much i love coloured card bases!
ReplyDeletethanks for joining us at less is more this week. jen xx
Thank you so much, Jen :)
DeleteThis is such a great design idea! It's a fab way to "stretch" your punches by using one on the main card instead of just on panels or elements. Loving how you've got matching gold nail polish too - perfect for our colour theme this week! Thanks so much for joining in with us at Less is More :)
ReplyDeleteHahaha...the matching nail polish was coincidence:D. Thank you so much for your lovely comment. :)
DeleteSuch a terrific card. Love how you added the gold paper inside the card. Terrific idea! Thanks for sharing at Less is More!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, Susan :)
DeleteLovely and unique. Beautifully CAS too. Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, Melissa. :)
DeleteGreat to use the purple card base and I love how you've incorporated the gold from the inside on the design on the outside.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing with us.
Anita x
Less is More
Thank you so much, Anita :)
Delete