I'll be entering this in the following challenges :
1. City Crafter Challenge #320 - http://citycrafter.blogspot.in/2016/07/city-crafter-challenge-week-320-on.html
For this challenge, I had to use a border in my project. I used a red washi tape.
2. AAA Cards Challenge #68 - http://aaacards.blogspot.in/2016/07/game-68-tags.html
For this challenge, I had to use a tag in my project.
Materials Required
A white card stock measuring 6 X 4 inches to make a side folding card
Three pattern papers. Two of them cut into banners.
Foam tape
Washi tape and a yarn
Method
1. Take the first banner pattern paper and stick it to the rectangular pattern paper using some foam tape.
2. Take the other pattern paper banner and stick it at an angle to the other pattern papers at an angle, using some foam tape. This is to give it some dimension.
3. Not stick some yarn at the back of this stack to make a tag.
4. Add this entire stack to the White card stock using some glue.
5. Add the washi tape to make a border.
6. Tie a piece of yarn vertically to the card.
I hope you liked this. See you soon. Have a Sunny day :)





Great colour choices for your tag card. Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, Jane :)
DeleteCAS design and a mix of bright colors and patterns; such a beautiful card! Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, Stella :)
DeleteNice combo of papers and colors. Thanks for linking up and playing along at AAA Cards!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, Stephanie :)
DeleteCute! So glad to have found you through the City Crafter Challenge Blog.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, Andie :)
DeleteWhat a lovely card for our challenge!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, Ros :)
Delete