Thursday, 30 June 2016

Stencil Balloon Card

Helloo people!!! Today I'll be making a clean and simple birthday card. 


I'll be entering this in the following challenges :
For this challenge, I had to interpret the word 'ROW' in my project. I included a row of balloons for this.

For this challenge, I had to use a stencil in my project. I used a balloon from the happy birthday stencil from Itsy Bitsy.

Materials Required 
A card stock measuring 5 X 4 inches to make a top folding card. 
Three inks. I used mowed lawn and mustard seed distress inks. And a fuchsia dye ink by Craft Smart.
Two washi tapes
One sentiment die-cut
One stencil. I used a balloon stencil from Itsy Bitsy.


Method
1. Attach the stencil on the front side of the card using some washi tape. 
2. Use the inks to colour in the balloons in a row.
3. Use a black gel pen to make the strings for the balloons.
4. Add the washi tapes below the balloon.
5. I added the die-cut sentiment use some foam tape to it some dimension. 





And your card is done. I hope you liked this card. See you soon. Have a Sunny day :)

9 comments:

  1. Very stylish and I love your colour choice! The washi tape adds a great pop of additional colour and texture. Thanks for a fab LIM entry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very festive! Love that you used a trio of the same image, but in varying colors!
    Thanks so much for joining us over at CASology! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pops of colour and interest from the washi. I must think of using washi more often!
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the fabulous pop of colour here and a great take on our stencil challenge. Thanks so much for playing along and sharing at Less is More this week. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Better late than never!
    Sorry for the late visit!
    This is such a cute card and nice to see how you made it too!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete