I'll be entering this in the following challenges :
1. Color Throwdown Challenge #403 - http://colorthrowdown.blogspot.in/2016/07/color-throwdown-403.html
For this challenge, I had to use the colours peach, light pink, yellow and white in my project. I included them in the form of washi tapes.
2. Make My Monday Challenge Blog http://mmmchallengeblog.blogspot.in/2016/07/sentimental-and-dt-call.html
For this challenge, I had to make the sentiment as a focal point of my project. I used alphas tickets for this.
Materials Required
Two sheets of off-white 8 1/2 X 11 inches cardstock
A white card stock slightly smaller than the front of the bag. I eye-balled the measurements for this.
Washi tapes. I used three skinny washi tapes and three polka dotted washi tapes in the shades of peach, light pink and yellow.
Ribbon and alpha stickers
Method
1. Score both card stocks on the short side at 1 1/2 and 7 1/2 inches.
2. Score both card stocks on the long side at 1 1/2 and 10 inches.
3. Fold and cut the cardstocks as shown (see pic).
4. Apply glue on the skinny flap and stick to the broad flap as shown.
5. Fold in the top skinny flaps in inwards ( see pic)
6. Apply glue on the bottom flaps to create a bag.
7. Apply stripes of washi tapes on the white cardstock. Then add the alpha sticker to make your sentiment.
8. Stick this to the bag using glue.
9. Punch two holes on both sides of the bag and weave a ribbon through it.
Your bag is done. I hope you liked this. See you soon.












Great use of washi tapes! Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Lori :)
DeleteSuper cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday, good luck!!! Amy DT
ReplyDeleteThank you, Amy :)
DeleteThis is really pretty, such a lovely idea and the glittery letters look fabulous.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining in my challenge at MMM.
Fliss DT x
Thank you so much, Fliss :)
DeleteWhat a adorable decorated bag!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, Broni :)
Delete