Saturday, 30 July 2016

Milk Carton Gift Box

Hey guys!!! Today I'll be making a milk carton gift box. I'll be putting some body shop shower gel and lip balm in it for my sister-in-law.


I'll be entering this in the following challenges :

For this challenge, I had to choose one element from each column.


I chose patterned paper, die-cut, solid colour paper, button and ribbon.


Materials Required 
One sheet of 12 1/2 by 10 inches paper
One strip of pattern paper measuring 7 X 14 cms
Three small pieces of plain paper measuring 7 X 3 1/2 cms 
One wooden button, a strip of broad ribbon
Glue and a die-cut sentiment

Method
1. Score on the long side of paper at 3, 6, 9 and 12 inches.
2. Score on the short side at 3 and 9 inches.
3. Fold and cut the paper as shown.
4. Apply glue on the skinny side and stick it to the other side (see pic)
5. Apply the pattern paper on the front side and the small strips of plain paper at the top sides.
6. Stick the bottom flaps to create a box like shape.
7. Pinch the top to make the milk carton like shape.
8. Attach the embellishments as you like. I added a die-cut sentiment, a button and a ribbon.








Hope you liked this tutorial. See you soon.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful project. Thank you for joining us over at Brown Sugar and we look forward to seeing you next time.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx
    Brown Sugar DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty project and we are so happy you shared it with us here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete