Helloooo!! It's gift tag time. But today the theme is little different. This tag is for those friends who are maybe having a tough time. So what better than a nice little gift with a cute little gift tag to drive away those blues. I am entering this in the Stamplorations Blog Challenge - {Stencil Sunday #23} + December Mixed Media Challenge
http://stamplorations.blogspot.in/2015/12/stencil-sunday-december-6.html#more
Materials Required
- Two card board prices measuring
- A white card stock piece measuring
- A raindrop stencil. I used one from
- Some silver and black yarn and some buttons
- Rhinestones, a foam cutout that looks like an umbrella and a brad.
- Distress inks, a Uniball signo pen in black and some dark brown card paper.
Method
1. Take the larger cardboard piece measuring and colour it using distress inks. I used Dusty Concord, Chipped Sapphire and Peacock Feathers. Blend all colors well and then spritz some pearlised water on it. This will give a nice worn out effect.
2. Add some faux stitched lines around the cardboard using a black pen.
3. Take the smaller cardboard and cover it with some dark brown card paper. Now stamp little umbrellas using Versamark and add some white embossing powder. Heat set it. You don't have to be neat here. I quite liked the messy look.
4. Take the white card stock and add the raindrops using the stencil and some black Faber Castell ink pad. If you don't have a stencil you can simply hand draw this. Stick this to the brown cardboard at an angle.
5. Add your embellishments. I added a silver bow, some fan umbrella cutout, rhinestones and some buttons.
6. Then add a simple sentiment 'hi' using alphabet stickers. Lastly, stick this to the biggest cardboard and add a brad and some black yarn.
Wouldn't you be happy to receive this? Please comment.







I'd love to get it. It looks super nice. Thank you for joining us in the STAMPlorations Mixed Media Challenge. xx Susanne.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, Susanne. How sweet of you. Happy New Year!!
Delete