Helloo guys!!! Today I'll be making a simple shaker card with pattern papers and a vellum pocket.
I'll be entering this in the following challenges :
1. Color Throwdown Challenge #396 - http://colorthrowdown.blogspot.in/2016/06/color-throwdown-396.html
For this challenge I had to use four colours in my project : - peach, raspberry, plum and white
2. Just Add Ink Challenge #315 - http://just-add-ink.blogspot.in/2016/06/just-add-ink-315-sketch-challenge.html
For this challenge, I had to follow a sketch while making my card.
Materials Required
A card stock measuring 4 X 4 1/2 inches to make a top-folding card
A pattern paper measuring 3 1/2 X 4 inches
A vellum pocket
Sequins, glue and skinny quilling strips
A die-cut sentiment
Adhesive rhinestones and pearls
Method
1. Stick the pattern paper on the main card stock.
2. Add the quilling strips around the vellum pocket to make a frame.
3. Add some gold and silver sequins in this pocket.
4. Stick the pocket on the pattern paper.
5. Add the sentiment and the adhesive rhinestones.
That's it. Easy right? I hope you liked this. See you soon. Have a Sunny day :)











Beautiful colours, sequins and pearls - just gorgeous, Sunny! Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink this week.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, Christine :)
DeleteThanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week with your fun card. Great idea to squish the sketch & include a shaker.
ReplyDeleteDi :)
Thank you so much, Di :)
DeleteSuch s fun and colourful card Sunny...Great use of the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, Nikki :)
DeleteGreat design! Love all of the sparkly elements. Thanks for joining us at The Color Throwdown!
ReplyDeleteThank yo so much, Lori :)
DeleteI love a shaker pocket! And I love all your pretties and the colours you've combined. Gorgeous. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week, Sunny. x
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, Patrice :)
DeleteLove you idea of the vellum pocket - makes a lovely subtle shaker. Chantell JAI
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, Chantell :)
Delete