Tuesday, 21 June 2016

Easy Perfume Box Upscale - Creative Moments Challenge #96

Hey guys!!! Today I'll be up scaling an old perfume carton to make a gift box. I made for Creative Cottage Challenge #96. please check out the fabulous projects by the other Design Team members. And it would make our day if you could participate in the ongoing challenge :). http://carabbiemomentsofcraft.blogspot.in/2016/06/challenge-96.html




I'll be entering this in the Crafting From the Heart Challenge #117 - http://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.in/2016/06/challenge-117.html

Materials Required 
  • An old carton. I used an old perfume box.
  • Some pattern papers cut to cover the entire box
  • Any digital image. I used SLS Lines Sun Sunshine
  • Some yellow card paper to print the image on
  • Washi tapes for decoration
  • A sentiment stamp and ink or any die-cut sentiment
  • Glue and some ribbon. I used a gold net ribbon.

Method
1. Cover the box with the pattern papers.
2. Add the washi tapes.
3. Colour your Digi image. I printed the image on two yellow papers of different shades. Then I cut some parts of the image from one paper and stuck it on the other with some foam tape to give it some dimension.
3. Add a ribbon in the box. I used a gold net ribbon. 
4. Add your Digi image on this ribbon.






I hope you liked this. Thank you for stopping by. See you soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment