Thursday, 16 June 2016

Box for Baby Towels

Helloo my crafty friends!!! Today I'll be making a gift box to hold baby towels. I'll be gifting this to my baby nephew. 

I'll be entering this in the following challenges :

For this challenge, I had to use three colours in my project : red, blue and white

For this challenge, I had to use three or more layers in my project. I used four : the main box, two pattern papers and one gift tag.

For this challenge, I had to use a ribbon or a bow in my challenge. I used a silver satin bow.

Materials Required 
  • One white card stock measuring 14 X 14 inches. I know this is an unusual size, but i used a sheet of paper from a 4A Jumbo drawing book.
  • Two pattern papers. One measuring 6 X 4 inches. The other measuring 5 1/2 X 3 1/2 inches.
  • A gift tag. I made one out card stock and quilling strips.
  • A satin ribbon long ensign to make a bow and tie around the box.
Method
1. Score the white cardstock on one side at 1, 2, 12 and 13 inches.
2. Score the other side at 1, 2, 6 1/2, 7 1/2, 12 and 13 inches.
3. Cut and fold the score lines are shown.
4. Stick the pattern papers and the tag on the front side of the box.
5. Apply glue on all the small flap and join it to the bigger flaps to create a box.
6. Fold in the left over flaps. 
7. Stick the bow and the ribbon to close the box.










Don't forget to put in you gift ;) Hope you liked this tutorial. See you soon. Have a Sunny day.

12 comments:

  1. Super cute little box, very creative! Thanks for making my colors look great this week at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun little box and such a great way to package a gift. They will love it. Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty creation. Thank you for sharing it with Allsorts and good luck in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely box, thank you for sharing at Allsorts this week and hope you join us in the new challenge starting tomorrow. x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww, how cute! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous though your project is, I'm not sure if you have used any stamping on it which is one of the requirements at Sweet Stampin' for you to be considered for a prize. Thanks for linking up though.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Susan. The sentiment on the box is actually stamped. But I agree, the stamping should have been more extensive. :)

      Delete