Friday, 19 February 2016

Cassette Cover Upscale

Hey guys!!! Today I'll be up scaling an old cassette cover. I have seen variations of these on Pinterest and have seen that they make really nice phone holders. I will be entering this in :

This challenge required me to use three colours :- yellow, orange and pool blue/green.

2. Altered Eclectics Challenge -http://alteredeclectics.blogspot.in/2016/02/a-very-happy-new-year.html 




Materials I Used
Two card papers. Yellow and tangerine orange
One pattern paper from the ---- collection
Washi tapes 
Pages from an old novel, Gesso and mod Podge 
Green pearl pain and Fevicol


Now, I won't be giving you tutorial on how to make this because this is a very organic DIY. You have to sort of go with the flow. Some things may work out, some may not. And i think that most fun part about crafting. When you don't know what you will end up with.







I hope you were inspired by the pictures and will try this DIY. Thank you so much for stopping by. 

8 comments:

  1. Such neat ideas.....with cute colorful results! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Linda :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was really cool stuff, Surya. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous project idea and stunning too -
    Thank you for sharing with us over at Altered Eclectics this month and hope to see you again in future challenges.

    Handcrafted by Ellapu
    Mother Hen for Altered Eclectics
    Mother Hen for Eclectic Ellapu
    DT Rhedd's Creative Spirit

    ReplyDelete