Hey guys!!! Today I'll be making a clean and simple card Valentine themed card.
In this challenge the optional twist was to create a single layer card.
2. All Sorts Challenge #349 - http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.in/2016/02/week-349-clean-and-simple.html
I'll be entering this in
1. 613 Avenue Create Challenge #162 - http://avenue613.blogspot.in/2016/02/challenge-162-anything-goes-woptional.html
In this challenge the optional twist was to create a single layer card.
2. All Sorts Challenge #349 - http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.in/2016/02/week-349-clean-and-simple.html
Materials Required
- A white card stock measuring 4 X 5 3/4 inches
- Distress Inks by Ranger. I used Mustard Seed, Peacock Feathers and Mowed Lawn.
- Quilling strips. I used three colours.
- A black ink pad. I used Faber Castell's black ink pad
- Some stamps. I used a cross-cross heart one and a sentiment stamp love. Both are from Avery Elle's Simply Tags : Everyday
- Some yarn, some masking tape and some adhesive pearls
Method
1. Tape the card to a solid surface using some mansion tape. This is to make sure it doesn't move while blending colours.
2. Apply distress inks using a blending tool. I used the circular ones from Ranger.
3. Stamp the cross-cross heart stamp all over the card.
4. Now stick some quilling strips across the front panel of the card. Stamp the sentiment love on it
5. Add some adhesive pearls and tie some yarn at the top.
That's it. Isn't it simple? Hope you liked this. See you soon :D










Great inking and stamping and a perfect card for our theme, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.
ReplyDeleteB x
Thank you so much, Brenda :)
Deletewonderful card! Love your color combo :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along in the 613 Avenue Create Challenge.
Hugs,
Natalie
INKognito
Thank you, Natalie :D
DeleteLove the unexpected, non-traditional colors of this Valentine project. The CAS design is awesome and beautifully done! Thanks for sharing with us here at 613 Avenue Create!
ReplyDeleteHugz,
Chana, Owner
Thank you so much, Chana :)
Delete