Friday, 27 November 2015

Party favour box

I am sure a lot of you will be hosting a Christmas/New Years party or a get together. So today, I'll be making a party favour box for candies. You can even put in a bracelet, if you are having a fancy party :D.

Materials required
  • A card stock measuring 4 3/4 X 4 1/4 inches
  • Two panels measuring 1 1/2 X 2 inches
  • Some golden ribbon
  • A brad and some embellishments. I used a gold flower.

Method
  1. Score the short side of the card stock (4 1/4 inches) at 5/8, 3 1/4 and 3 7/8.
  2. Score the long side of the card stock (4 3/4 inches) at 5/8, 2 1/4, 2 7/8 and 4 3/4 inches.
  3. Cut the paper as shown.
  4. Glue the extreme right skinny panel to the extreme left panel. ( see pics)
  5. Glue the bottom and top as shown.
  6. Stick the two panels measuring at the from and back.
  7. Wrap a ribbon around the box and secure with a brad. Stick some embellishments. I used a golden flower. 








No comments:

Post a Comment