I am kinda getting obsessed with card making. Seriously.
Here is another one in the 'under five minute' segment.
Materials required
- Some stencil - I used one by BEEBOX. I bought it from Fevicryl Hobby Ideas.
- Some distress inks. I used 7. But you can use 2 also.
- Two ranger blending tools
- A white card stock. Top folding and measuring 3.5 X 4 inches.
- A white drawing paper measuring 3.25 X 3.75 inches
- A piece of yarn that matches the colors on your card
- Double-sided tape
Method
- Take the piece of drawing paper and place your stencil on it.
- Secure the stencil with some masking tape to ensure it doesn't move.
- Apply the distress inks firmly but gently with the blending tool. Mix and match colors as you please.
- After coloring remove your stencil.
- Attach the piece of paper to the card stock with some double-sided tape.
- Tie a piece of yarn at the top of the card.
And you have your card. Pretty right.
What do you think? Leave a comment. Thanks for stopping by. :)






No comments:
Post a Comment