Second in the 'unusual gift wrapping ideas' - Tape roll gift boxes. 'What?' You say?
Alright, I admit, I got this idea from a post in Facebook where empty tape rolls were used to create beautiful gift boxes.
Materials Required
- Two tape rolls. One broad and one thin.
- Some pattern papers. Even some scrap decoupage paper would work.
- Some circular cardboard pieces to make the base,
- A strong glue
- Some embellishments. I used paper flowers.
Method
- Attach the circular cardboard base to the tape rolls.
- Cover both rolls with patter paper.
- Use some washi tape or quilling strips to cover any jagged edges.
- Add the embellishments where you please.
- Take a piece of paper to cover the inside of the bigger tape roll. Make sure the paper is slightly larger than the height of the tape roll. This part is important as this will make the lid fit snugly to the box.
Recycled and pretty. Two birds with one stone? Right?








No comments:
Post a Comment