Sunday, 27 September 2015

DIY Happy Birthday Cards

Hello guys. I am back with another 'under five minute card'. This time I'll be using some pattern papers and some washi tape.

Materials Required
  • A thick card stock measuring 3.5 X 4 inches. 
  • A pattern paper measuring 3.25 X 3.45 inches. 
  • Some washi tapes and some embroidery yarn. some rhinestones. 
  • A sentiment stamp. I used 'Happy Birthday' by Avery Elle.
  • Some double-sided tape.

Method
  1. Take the pattern paper and stick it to your card stock. 
  2. Take your washi tape and make some vertical flags (check pictures). 
  3. Now take your sentiment stamp and some distress inks and stamp it on a small piece of card stock. Preferably the same color as your base card stock. 
  4. Tie some embroidery yarn at the top. Stick some rhinestones for some added sparkle. 
That's all. Super simple. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment