Wednesday, 7 December 2016

Mixed Media Ornament - Creative Moments

Hello guys!!! It's Christmas time again. So obviously a DIY ornament is a given. Today I'll be making one with a wood veneer. I have created this for Creative Moments Challenge #108. http://carabbiemomentsofcraft.blogspot.in/2016/12/challenge-108.html


I'll be entering this in Rhedd's Creative Spirit Challenge http://rheddscreativespirit.blogspot.in/2016/12/decembers-challenge.html


Materials Required 

A circular Wood Veneer

Some plastic flowers and leaves

Gelatos. I used four shades of green. You would also use any paint to stain the flowers.

Adhesive pearls. 

A strong fabric glue

A bouquet of heart image



Method

This a mixed media ornament and very organic. So I usually just go with the flow and add elements as I go along. It's a lot of fun. 


I hope you liked this. See you soon. Have a sunny day. Please participate in our current challenge at Creative Moments.

3 comments:

  1. A pretty decoration..and a super entry for our challenge this month over at Rhedd's Creative Challenge..x

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous ornament and will be treasured for many years to come I am sure. Thank you for sharing with us over at Rhedd's Creative Spirit this month and hope to see you again in future challenges.

    Handcrafted by Ellapu
    Mother Hen for Altered Eclectics
    Mother Hen for Eclectic Ellapu
    DT Rhedd's Creative Spirit

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely! Very nicely done. Thank you for entering your project at Rhedd’s Creative Spirit. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete