Hi guys!!! Today I'll be making a Christmas gift tag.
I'll be entering this in the following challenges :
- Just add ink challenge #340- http://just-add-ink.blogspot.in/2016/12/just-add-ink-340just-add-gift-tags.html For this challenge I had to use gift tags in my creation.
- Color Throwdown Challenge #422 - http://colorthrowdown.blogspot.in/2016/12/color-throwdown-422.html
For this challenge, I hade to use four colors in my project : dark blue, pink, light blue and orange.
Materials Required
Three pattern papers. I used one pink with gold polka dots, one orange with a tone on tone polka dots and a blue with tone on tone polka dots.
Foam tape to give the tags some dimension
Adhesive rhinestones
Dark blue washi tape
Some black polka dot ribbon
Gold embossing powder and Versamark
Christmas sentiment stamp. I used one by Hero Arts.
Method
- Cut the pink polka dot pattern paper into a four inch circle using a circle cutter. You also free hand this.
- Cut the other two patter papers into a flag shape.
- Stamp the sentiment on the light blue paper using Versamark.
- Pour the gold embossing powder and then heat set it.
- Stick the orange pattern paper on the pink circle with some foam tape to give it some dimension.
- Stick the blue paper flag on this using foam tape horizontally.
- Stick some washi tape on it.
- Add some rhinestones on it
- Punch a hole in it and weave the polka dotted ribbon through it.
I hope you liked this. Thank you so much for stopping by. See you soon. Have a sunny day.






Very pretty take on the colour challenge!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a beautiful combination of colours and I love how you've used similar patterns and such a clean and sparkly design. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week :-)
ReplyDeleteI like how you have combined the different papers, flags and shapes. Chantell JAI
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, colourful, tag ... thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink this week!
ReplyDeleteI love the layering of the banners over your circle tag - it really makes it very dynamic! The colours are wonderfully cheerful too! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great mix of colours and shapes on your tag! Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink.
ReplyDelete