Wednesday, 7 December 2016

CAS christmas card

Hiiii my crafty friends. Today I'll be making a CAS Christmas card. 


I'll be entering this in the following challenges :

  1. Less is More Challenge #305- .http://simplylessismoore.blogspot.in/2016/12/challenge-305-primary-colours.html

For this challenge, I had to use primary colours in my project. That is yellow, blue and red


2. CASology Challenge #227 - http://casology.blogspot.in/2016/12/week-227-space.html

The key word for this challenge is space. So I have kept a lot of white space in the card.


3.The Paper Players Challenge #324. http://thepaperplayers.blogspot.in/2016/12/pp324-theme-challenge-from-nance.html

For this challenge, I had to use snowflakes in my project.


Materials Required 

A white cardstock measuring 

A snowflake punch

Three pattern papers. I used red, yellow and blue.

A white yarn

Some fabric adhesive

Gold embossing powder and Versamark 

A Christmas stamp. I used one from Hero Arts.


Method 

  1. Tie the white yarn vertically on the card.
  2. Punch out the snowflakes from the red, yellow and blue pattern papers.
  3. Stick this on the yarn using the fabric glue.
  4. Punch out the corners of the card.
  5. Stamp the sentiment using Versamark.
  6. Pour the gold embossing powder and heat set it.





I hope you liked this. See you soon. Have a sunny day. 

12 comments:

  1. Lovely card - like the use of the coloured snowflakes - really fits the season :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super CAS card! I love the cheerful row of snowflakes and elegant sentiment. The cut out corners add extra visual interest and make the design look really unique. Great job! Thanks for playing along with us at Less is More :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Esther. You always write such nice comments. Very encouraging. :D

      Delete
  3. A wonderful CAS design and so delicate too. Great use of those primary colours and thanks for playing along with us at Less is More this week too. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfectly CAS, love those colorful snowflakes! Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your crisp and fun CAS card...cute row of snowflakes! Love that embossed sentiment too. Thanks for sharing at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great use of our challenge colours and I like the way the snowflakes are suspended on the thread. Lots of nice white space too.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute way to add interest by using the yarn and snowflakes! Lots of white space and fits in so well with our cue card this week :) Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete