I have always struggled with making clean and simple cards. I love embellishments. I love my adhesive pearls, my rhinestones, washi tapes, etc. However, I do love the clean and simple cards that others make. The look so lovely and elegant. So, one of my craft goals this month is to practice more clean and simple cards.
I'll be entering this in the following challenge :
Materials Required
- A white card stock measuring . Fold this in half to make a top folding card.
- Washi tape. I used four.
- A flower punch
- Buttons and alphabet stickers
Method
1. Stick strips of washi tape onto a white paper. Punch out the flowers. I made five flowers.
2. Stick a button at the centre of each flower. Then attach these flowers to the card in any arrangement you like. I stuck them on the left hand side.
3. A take a piece of card stock measuring to make a panel. Stick a skinny washi tape on it.
4. Write your quote/sentiment on it.
Your card is done. Hope you liked this :). Have a sunny day. :D




What a great way to use washi tape! And you did a great job creating a CAS card!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Casology... hope to see you again soon!
Thank you so much, Hannelie :D
Delete