Hello!!! Today I'll be a making a very simple birthday card.
I'll be entering this in the following competition.
1. 613 Avenue Create Challenge #167 - http://avenue613.blogspot.in/2016/03/challenge-167-daylight-savings-anything.html
I had to use a time piece on my project for this challenge.
2.CASology Challenge #189 - http://casology.blogspot.in/2016/03/week-189-doodle.html
I had to doodle something on my project for this challenge.
Materials Required
- A piece of card stock 4 1/2 X 8 inches to make a side folding card.
- A pice of white card stock measuring 4 X 3 3/4 inches.
- A pen to doodle
- Fevicol, yarn and any other embellishment you want to add.
Method
1. Take the white piece of card stock and doodle what you want on it. I made cupcakes, party hats and balloons.
2. Leave a little space at the end to write your sentiment.
3. Stick this panel to the side folding card. And stick your embellishments. I used a clock. Some adhesive pearls and some yarn.
That's it. Isn't it simple? Hope you liked this card. See you next time. :D









Very creative and different - would never have thought of hand drawing all those elements - and they came out quite cute! Thank you so much for sharing your project and creativity at 613 Ave C!
ReplyDelete~ginny, DT for 613 Ave C : [ ATG / Use a Clock]
Owner: RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)
Thank you so much, Ginny :)
DeleteGreat doodling and a nicely crafted project! Thanks for accepting the challenge this week at 613 Avenue Create!
ReplyDeleteHugz,
Chana, Owner
Thank you so much, Chana :)
DeleteLove your doodled background and that fun clock embellishment! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, Jen :)
DeleteWhat fun hand-drawn images and sentiment! A very fun card and very cute doodles! Thanks for joining in the fun at CASology!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, Judy :)
Delete