Hey guys!!! Today I'll be making a birthday card. I have designed this card for Challenge #90 for Creative Moments. Please check out the projects made by other designers on the blog :D. http://carabbiemomentsofcraft.blogspot.in/
I'll be entering this in the following challenges
1. Lulupu Challenge #59 - http://lulupu.blogspot.in/2016/03/lulupu-4th-birthday-celebration.html
2. Craft Your Passion Challenge #305 - http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.in/2016/03/challenge-305-always-anything-goes.html
Materials Required
- A piece of card stock measuring 4 X 11.5 inches. Fold in half to make a top-folding card.
- A large tag
- A cupcake image. I used Cupcakes With Sprinkles Digital Stamps from AngiesCardsandDigis
- Some balloon and hat embellishments
- Washi tape and yarn
- Double sided tape and happy birthday stamp
Method
1. Stick some double sided tape on the tag. Then sprinkle some confetti on them.
2. Stamp the happy birthday sentiment. Then stick the cupcake image on it. Add some embellishment in the blank spaces.
3. Stick the balloon and the hat embellishment. Add the washi tape at the bottom of the card and then tie a yarn around it.
That's it your card is done. Hope you liked this tutorial :D








Hi. Very pretty card. Love the sprinkles at the bottom of the card :)
ReplyDeleteLove,
Padma
http://littlenbigcrafts.blogspot.in/
Thank you so much, Padma :D
DeleteCute Card!Clever use of the colours!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, Sidelle :)
DeleteVery cute card! Thanks for playing along Lulupu this month! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you, Suchi :)
ReplyDeleteFantastic card. Beautiful interpretation of birthday theme. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for entering this at Lulupu.
Thank you so much, Jasleen :)
Delete