Friday, 4 August 2017

Used Wood Vanity Mini Table

Hi guys! I have been wanting to make a small vanity shelf for a while now. And as I am trying to reuse and recycle as much as possible I chose to make this super easy DIY small table using used wood. You can easily find used wood or wood scraps at any wood shop or shops that sell plywood.

Materials Required 

A small plank of wood. Any size will do. It depends on what you want to store

Four door stoppers. You can find it in any hardware store.



Rubber gloves

Sand paper

Varnish 

Glue gun and glue sticks

Gold spray paint or acrylic paint


Method 

  1. Sand your used wood thoroughly. Use rubber gloves while doing this to avoid any small pieces of wood getting stuck in your hands
  2. Wipe the plank clean with a cotton cloth and a tiny tiny amount of water. Be careful not use much. 
  3. Apply a coat of varnish and let it dry.
  4. You can add a coat of paint after the plank dries if you want. I, however, like the rustic look and didn't add any paint.
  5. Spray paint your door stoppers with any colour you like. You can also use acrylic paint and a paint brush. Use rubber gloves if using spray paint
  6. After the stoppers are dry glue them to the wooden plank at the four corners to create a table. You can use a glue gun or a wood glue.


That it. Easy right. I store some of my beauty products on this mini table. 

Hope you liked this. See you soon. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment