Hello my 'crafty' friends ;). Today is DIY day (surprise surprise). This DIY is home decor, sort of. I have a lot of earrings, I mean a lot. But I use only a few pairs on a daily basis. These I like to keep somewhere I can see them. So, jewelry boxes and the likes don't work for me. So, I came up with this super super simple DIY that occupies nearly no space and looks pretty too. This DIY will work best for hook earrings and not stud earrings.
Materials Required
Two cable nails. You should find these at any hardware store for dirt cheap.
Coir yarn. The length varies on how many earrings you would like to display.
Method
- Nail the cable nails in the wall. These don't damage the walls and are the best option if you live in a rented flat.
- Tie the coir around these nails as shown.
That's it. Go ahead display your pretty earrings. Isn't it cute. :D
Hope you liked this. Thank you so much for stopping by. See you soon.




No comments:
Post a Comment