Picture this. You walk through the streets filled with lights and people dressed in their festive best. Homes full of fairy lights, diyas and trays of yummy Modaks.
This is the scene in most parts of India this time of the year. The festive/holiday season has begun. Ganesh Chaturthi followed by Navratri, Diwali, Christmas and New Year. This is my favorite part of the year. Happy people, yummy food and full blown creative inspiration everywhere. So it's only apt that I kickstart this holiday season with a Mandala card.
I have uploaded a video showing how I made this card on my YouTube channel.
Hope you liked this. Happy Ganesh Chaturthi. May lord Ganesha remove all obstacles in your life and keep you healthy and happy.


Happy Ganesh Chaturthi! I do confess I didn't know it's a holiday season in India right now but I'm happy to learn new things! The colors of your mandala look wonderful and I love the way you off-stamped it. Thanks for joining us at Less Is More!
ReplyDeleteHi Nonni, thank you so much, Happy Ganesh Chaturthi to you too. I did not stamp the mandala, I drew it. :D
ReplyDeleteA wonderful idea for your perfect holiday and such beautiful colours. Super CAS and superbly eye-catching. Thanks for playing along at Less is More with us.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, Sarah :)
Delete