Friday, 1 September 2017

Masking Card - the imperfect card

Hi my lovely friends. Today I'll be making a CAS with a little masking technique. I ripped a little bit of the masking while removing the washi tape, but hey! It's a learning curve right? :D. 


I'll be entering this in the following challenges:
  1. Less is More Challenge #343 - For this challenge I had to use a real object in my card. I used a pair of sewing needles. http://simplylessismoore.blogspot.in/2017/08/challenge-343-real-object.html
  2. AAA Cards Challenge #97 - for this challenge I had to use a masking technique in my card. http://aaacards.blogspot.in/2017/08/cas-game-97-masking.html
  3. Color Throwdown Challenge #458 - for this challenge I had to use three colors - red, yellow and green. http://colorthrowdown.blogspot.in/2017/08/color-throwdown-458.html
The materials Required and method to make this card are all mentioned in my YouTube channel. Please check it out. 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEfF4jLeJJU

I hope you liked this. See you soon. :)

8 comments:

  1. A vibrant, cheery and inspiring combination of colours, clever aperture and I love that real object! Great idea and thanks for joining us at Less is More this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great combination of challenges for a great result ! Love how the sentiment matches with the use of the real object ! A fun take on our challenge. Thanks for sharing and for playing along at Less is More !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun choice of colors. Thank you for sharing with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card. The texture adds so much interest. Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much,Elaine. :)

    ReplyDelete