Hi guys! I have been away from card making for a while now, so I guess it's time to get back to it. And what better way than to go CAS. I'll be entering this in the following challenges:
- Less is More Challenge #335 - http://simplylessismoore.blogspot.in/2017/07/challenge-335-colours-of-your-countrys.html . For this I chose to use the US flag colours on my card as it's the 4th of July today.
- AAA Card Game #93 - http://aaacards.blogspot.in/2017/06/cas-game-93-words-take-centre-stage.html . For this challenge, I had to make my sentiment the focal point of the card.
Materials Required
White card base measuring 5 x 5.5 inches.
Small white card tag to use distress inks.
Chipped sapphire and abandoned coral distress inks.
Alpha stickers and glue stick.
Floral stamp and white embossing powder.
Heat embossing gun, Versamark and ink blending tools.
Method
- Stamp the white cardstock tag with any floral stamp using Versamark.
- Now pour white embossing powder on it and heat set it.
- Now, Colour it with ten distress inks. Blend it well using round blending tools.
- Stick this on the main cardstock base.
- Use alpha stickers for your sentiment. I chose congratulations.
Easy peasy, right. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you liked this. See you soon.



Great card, distress ink is so cool when it blends and splots like this. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, Jane :)
DeleteLoving that bright, beautiful background! Distress Inks are so fab! A really stylish layout and fabulous colour. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Less is More :)
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, Esther. Yeah working with distress inks is so much fun :D
DeleteFabulous card ! A beautiful example of emboss resist technique ! A great take on our challenge with this gorgeous blending ! Thanks for sharing and for playing along at Less is More !
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, izzy. :)
DeleteBeautiful card! Love your blending! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, AsaJ :)
DeleteBeautiful blending, a striking technique and a brilliant way to use those flag colours and showcase your sentiment too. Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards and Less is More this week.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for such a lovely comment :D
DeleteWelcome back with a fabulous creation! Love your blending. Thank you for sharing with us at AAA Cards.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, Tracie. :D
Delete