So while I contain my excitement, let me give you an idea of how I pack for these fun vacations. Ideas that I have gathered over the years.
Part I of packing is deciding what outfits you will need on your trip. This part is easy when it comes to beach vacations. Easy to fold and easy to pack. The tricky part is deciding what to wear when you are at your destination. Confused? What I mean is that a lot times you have half an hour to freshen up and change before you head out to explore the city/ town. What I have learnt from friends, family and YouTube (this had to feature here :P) is taking pictures of the whole outfit, accessories et al, when you pack. This way you know which accessories to pair with a particular outfit.
Outfit 1
Ankle length dress - local boutique, sunglasses - Zara, metal headband - Forever 21, heart-shaped ring - Accesorise.
Outfit 2
If you are confused between two tops, never fret, just take pic of both and see what you like more later.
Denim shirt - Lee Cooper, black and shirt - Splash, knee-length shorts - Marks & Spencer, sunglasses - Vero Moda, metal neckpiece, bead bracelet and earrings - a gift from my cousins.
Outfit 3
Shorts -local boutique, floral top - Life, sunglasses - Opium, earrings - thrift store
Outfit 4
Ankle-length dress - local boutique, sunglasses - Zara, neckpiece - Good Earth, metal ring - Ayesha.
Outfit 5
Bird-print dress - local boutique, sunglasses - Opium, neckpiece - thrift store, earrings - a gift from my mom.
I hope this helps you the next time you pack. Until next time. Byeeeee :)





No comments:
Post a Comment