Thursday, 20 August 2015

Vacation Time - Goa Part 2

I have trouble packing accessories when I travel. The jewelry gets tangled, sunglasses get scratches on them, etc. After trying several ways of packing these I finally found a way without them occupying too much space in my bag/suitcase. 

Recently, my mother got my this makeup pouch. I think it's a perfect jewelry bag. See?



Don't have a bag like this or can't find one? Never fret, I got you :P
Take a bunch of ziploc bags and put each piece of jewelry is separate bags. Then put them together in a pouch. 


Now, I wrap my sunglasses in those wipes that you get with the case and then put them in small bags. 


Let me know if you try any of these in the comments below. Thank you for stopping by. See ya :D.

No comments:

Post a Comment